Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Otani Leopardi- Chapter 9 Normal time

Otani Leopardi ch 9
Otani (37) his wife Shelby (37)
Their children: Quads: Angel, Francisco Ismir III, Nevada and Sergio (10)
Narrated by Shelby
Otani Leopardi ch 9
Otani is set on getting his master's degree. He finished his classes so now he is writing his papers. I admire his drive.
Otani Leopardi ch 9
Our niece Kayla came over to play with Nevada for a bit. She too noticed how her Otani was so into the computer. I do think that he even noticed when she said hi to him.
Otani Leopardi ch 9
I try to get him to eat but at times he just says "in a minute". This is beginning to take a toll on our family. I think he just goes to work comes home and gets back on the computer. In the end we know its for the best but that is what I can dedication.
Otani Leopardi ch 9
When things break down I try not to bother him. Right now we are barely making it. I don't know how I thought I could fix this. I soon give up and just call the handy man to come the next day.
Otani Leopardi ch 9
Otani's hard work paid off. I was asleep when he crawled in bed. He announced that he submitted his last paper and he was done.
Otani Leopardi ch 9
The next day we all gathered up for breakfast and the kids were happy to see us back to normal. I know I have to finish my degree but I think the kids need a little more "normal" time.

No comments:

Post a Comment