Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Africa Dominguez Ch 9- More than six.

Photobucket
Africa Dominguez (40), her live-in girlfriend Laci Horovitz(40)
Their children living at home: twins: Sasha and Nicolas (14), Quads: Amin, Caleb, Kenya and Sahara (3)
Narrated by Laci.
Photobucket
Now that Nicolas is a teen he and Africa spend more time playing video games together. I know that this is the only time they are bonding but with Quads? We both need to focus on them.
Photobucket
Tragedy hit our home thanks to a thief. He never suspected that we had an alarm. We all woke up to the loud noise but I was happy when the police arrived.
Photobucket
It was back to business changing,wiping and feeding four little ones. I never thought it would be this hard. We are forty and I tell you we feel it more and more.
Photobucket
Nicolas has managed to become a little flirt in high school. He brought a friend home, her name is Clara Collins. She is pretty and I was hoping he would pursue her a little more.
Photobucket
Our oldest Dominica came home to stay a couple of days. I am still trying to get used to her mourning clothes. I know her deceased boyfriend had different traditions but sometimes I wonder why she does this. They were only living together for a while and now she has adopted all his customs.
Photobucket
Our house is chaos. The minute we sit down to eat, the quads want to get food or to play. Sometimes they even fight over certain toys with each other.
****
Photobucket
Remember when I said that we were forty? How about forty-one and pregnant? Africa just dropped the bombshell that she is expecting again. I did not know that we were even trying. We broke the news to everyone at breakfast but Nicolas was surprised. He kept asking how we were going to accommodate another baby if we already had six in the house. I told him to keep cool. We will figure it out once the baby is born.
Photobucket
Due to her tendency of having miscarriages, Africa decided to stay in bed most of the time. This was great for her health but bad for me and the quads.
Photobucket
Soon we were all exhausted. Africa felt guilty about being pregnant but I just did not have the strength to cheer her up. I just need some time to relax. Poor Sasha has been such a great help during this time. I just hope that our debt does not get any worse.
Photobucket
Nicolas seemed to have gotten over his suprise of his mom's pregnancy. He brought home Nelli Cook and they seemed to hit it off. I wondered what happened to Clara Collins.
Photobucket
Dinner was quiet because we were all tired. Nelli felt a little uncomfortable but I think she enjoyed our family.
Photobucket
Africa is in the hospital giving birth to our babies. Right before she left I hugged her and told her we would manage. It turns out that she was expecting another set of Quads. We did not see this coming and honestly I do not know if we can handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment