Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Ian Barillas Ch 9- A bit crowded

Ian Barillas Ch 9
Ian (39) Mary (live in girlfriend) (37), His kids: Julio and August (22), Darcy (13) and Sayra (8)
Narrated by Darcy
Ian Barillas Ch 9
Dad and Mary have been having problems for a long time now. I think for Mary it stems that my dad does not want to get married. He is not even faithful to her. I think she finally caught wind of his infidelity.
I over heard and then later confirmed that Mary was moving out. I could not believe that they were actually done. I guess a part of me thought that Mary would actually marry my dad. I guess I was wrong.
Ian Barillas Ch 9
I could tell that what really hurt my dad was Sayra moving out with Mary. I wanted my dad to fight for her but he said Mary being a little girl would be better off with Mary. He would share custody with Mary in the same regard he shares it with my mom.
Ian Barillas Ch 9
Both my brothers came over after they were expelled from the university. They had the option to move in with my mom but they came and begged my dad. My dad set down the ground rules and told them that if they were broken then goodbye. They both agreed and I guess I have my brothers back.
Ian Barillas Ch 9
I am closer with my brother Julio. He and I got into our old pillow fights. I guess he did not realize I got a little stronger since he had left for college.
Ian Barillas Ch 9
My dad and brother August are always on the phone. Dad is always talking to some girl while my brother August is talking to his long time girlfriend Elizabeth.
Ian Barillas Ch 9
Then the real reason my dad and Mary broke up finally came over. Her name is Ana Survich but I get the drift from dad that she is not a keeper. We used to go to this coffee shop and Ana used to be there all the time. I know they kissed because I saw it and dad freaked. I just did not think it had gone this far.
*****
Ian Barillas Ch 9
I came home one afternoon to find mom sitting on the couch with my dad. I have to admit that I was nervous that something had happened between them. Mom never really got over dad. To my surprise she had come over to announce she was getting remarried. Everyone was shocked but more so curious to meet the new guy in mom's life. She said she would introduce one of these day with a dinner at her house.
Ian Barillas Ch 9
My brother Julio had his college boyfriend Guy visit him. I knew my brother was gay but I did not know he actually had found someone. Julio says its serious but then the next day he says its just a temporary thing. Who knows what those two are. I guess the reason I look up to Julio more is because I have discovered that I too am gay.
Ian Barillas Ch 9
Dad has been going out with my older brothers a lot. They always come back and tell me that he still has it because he meets a lot of women. Imagine that women still are attracted to my old dad.
Ian Barillas Ch 9
While we were out the house, Julio answered the knock at the door and was surprised to see Elizabeth standing there. Apparently she came over to see my brother August.

Ian Barillas Ch 9
Later that week I was talking to Julio and he told me a secret that I needed to keep. Turns out that I am going to be an uncle because Elizabeth is pregnant. We still don't know if they are going to marry or not.
Author's note:
August rolled the ROS for unexpected pregnancy! Their baby will be born in round 15

No comments:

Post a Comment