Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Atani Dominguez Ch 9- 11 years and counting...

Photobucket
Atani (35) her husband Alec Rainer (40) their kids: twins, Hitoshi and Kanji (8) and Jah-Khan (5).
Narrated by Atani and Alec.
Atani~~~~
Photobucket
I come home from work and it warms my heart to see Alec there reading. Some girls at work were talking about how their husbands would not be home or they were cheating on them because of our demanding schedule. Yet I did not feel that bad because when I come home I see this and its beautiful.
Photobucket
We have been married for 11 years. Breakfast at our house is always a busy time. It seems that Alec and I can barely get a word in. The kids have a lot of activities going on. Being boys they love their dad's attention. It gets lonely sometimes because I only get to bond with them when they get a scraped knee or a hang nail.
Photobucket
On my off time of work I still have to maintain my body fit. I am 35 and as I see it, I am lucky to even still be a ballerina. Most say that I have barely five more years before I am "retired". Its hard to think that but in reality I have to think of the next best thing.
Photobucket
During summer the boys love our pool. I swear they are half aqua boys. I take in some rays while they play marco polo. The bad thing is that I get so relaxed and then I feel drops of cold water being splashed on me. I look up and its one boy running away from his brother. These boys are so active.
Alec~~~~~
Photobucket
I have no idea what is going on with Atani lately. I came home and she just wanted to talk about our marriage and if I was happy. After 11 years I am more than ecstatic. I sometimes think that remodeling the house means to her that I am bored or I want to stray. I do not want to stray. I look at my wife and I am still so in love with her. I can not imagine it being any other way.
I think our life gets a little too routine when she is home from work. I think that she needs to be reminded that I still love her...so thus my planning has developed.
Photobucket
I had Atani's twin sister Suki and her husband over for dinner. Atani thought it was just a regular dinner. I sometimes love the way I can plan these things and she has no clue. Suki could barely keep her mouth quiet. Atani had enough and asked her why she kept smiling at her so much. I finally broke down and told everyone that I was taking Atani out for a night on the town. Atani was so shocked.
Photobucket
I could barely get time in the bathroom because she needed to make sure she looked good. She looks good all the time so I am not sure what she was talking about.
Photobucket
We got to the club and Atani let out a scream of joy. She was so into it that she even won a dance contest.
Photobucket
I finally got her to settle down and dance with me. I told her that I loved her and this would be one of many nights on the town. Now that the boys were older they could be left with a babysitter.
Photobucket
The best was when she hugged me and told me that she was so in love with me.
Photobucket
We finished the night and it could not have been more like a movie ending. I dipped her and gave her the biggest romantic kiss ever. We both could not wait to get home.
Photobucket
The next morning we both could barely keep our eyes open at breakfast. The boys had so many questions but our brains were so groggy with sleep to answer. Thank God we were off that day and managed to go back to bed the minute they went to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment