Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Austin Miguel Dominguez II, Chapter 9- Work

Miguel Dominguez Ch 9
Austin Miguel(37), his wife Kea (34)
Their children: Austin Victor (10) and Vinizio (2)
Narrated by: Kea
Miguel Dominguez Ch 9
Our dog has grown and I never would have imagined him to grow so big. I look at him and I swear he wants to bite me. Miguel thinks I am crazy because he is just trying to sniff me....well this according to him.
Miguel Dominguez Ch 9
Now that Vinizio is 2 its difficult to hold him still. Miguel is great with both of our sons. I really appreciate that he comes home and plays with Vinizio. Currently we both are on a mission to teach him to walk.
Miguel Dominguez Ch 9
Homework for Victor has become quite a chore. Before Victor used to come home and do his homework on his own. Ever since Vinizio that has changed greatly. Now either Miguel or I take turns to help him Victor with his homework.
Miguel Dominguez Ch 9
You would think that I would be so thin with all the running around I do. Apparently I have gained some weight. I don't think I ever truly got rid of my baby weight. Miguel gets me up early to work out and try to shed some pounds. He would not care but I seriously can not gain any more weight.
Miguel Dominguez Ch 9
I love being a mom but I also miss my job. I loved handling research and making new discoveries in the lab. I long for it so much but for now I am a stay at home mom. Ever since we had Victor, this has been a constant issue in our marriage.
Miguel Dominguez Ch 9
I tried to approach the subject of my job with Miguel. He always manages to guilt me into staying home. How could I ever really leave my little Vinizio?
Miguel Dominguez Ch 9
I mentioned we were teaching him to walk earlier right? We are also potty training him. I thought it would be easier since he stares at Victor. It is actually harder. I just can not wait until this is over so we will use no more diapers at night!
Miguel Dominguez Ch 9
We got into a heated argument about my job. It turns out that they can not hold my position that much longer. I think that they held it for two years is more than generous. Miguel insists that the kids need me at home but I insist otherwise.
He wants me to start work in two years. I guess he figures that Vinizio will also be in school. I want to go back to work. Private school is not a cheap option for both of us.
Miguel Dominguez Ch 9
Summer is the time when we all enjoy the pool. Miguel and I love playing Marco polo with Victor. I have to admit that I love sneaking out of the pool. Victor notices and he giggles that he could not find me. Miguel loves being the "marco" but he also cheats and grabs me before I can escape.
Miguel Dominguez Ch 9
Our married life has had some rough patches. I have shed some pounds and I put some sexy lingerie for him. He was reading and he caught me standing over him. He quickly left the book.
Miguel Dominguez Ch 9
We have a great love life. I know we both get busy with the kids but we try to not disconnect from each other too much. I love my husband. It was at this moment that he told me that I should go back to work. He might ask for less hours so that he can stay home with the kids. I am glad that I will be going back to work soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment