Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Marcos Barillas Ch 9- So Fast

Marcos Barillas ch 9
Marcos , Renee. Marcos' children from previous marriage: David, Eugenio, Pearla and Mateo (quads) (12). Children from current marriage: Germelo and Anahi (2)
Narrated by Renee
Marcos Barillas ch 9
Having the my stepchildren home makes me feel happy. It reminds me of when I used to be their nanny. They are older now so they do not depend on me as much as before. For now I am happy that our family has united seamlessly.
Marcos Barillas ch 9
Mornings can be a little rough since I now cook for 8 people instead of 6. They seem to like it here as much as they like being home with their mother Linda. Marcos loves having all of his kids home. I guess were lucky because we get along with Linda and her new family.
Marcos Barillas ch 9
Germelo and Anahi get to spend their mornings building up their skills. I look at them and am amazed that they are here. After my miscarriage I thought that we would never conceive. Now we are happy with our little twins.
Marcos Barillas ch 9
Even Ritzy loves being hugged by Anahi all the time. We were worried about our dogs getting along with so many kids but they are OK.
Marcos Barillas ch 9
Dinner sometimes runs late because well Marcos and I still have a love life to take care of. Anahi is a little stubborn with eating sometimes, but in the end she finishes her food.
Marcos Barillas ch 9
The quads are turning 13. I can hardly believe it. Marcos and I are going to plan a little party for them. We were going to invite Linda but she and her family are on a trip on Tikki Island. It must be nice to have the ability to leave on vacation on a whim. Im not jealous! ..OK maybe a bit.
Marcos Barillas ch 9
The afternoons are spent with me playing with the twins in Pearla's room. Pearla loves to play with Anahi when she comes home. For now I guess Anahi does not mind her mommy playing with her.
Marcos Barillas ch 9
The day of the party we were all busy trying to get everything organized. This is not an easy feat with quads. Did I forget to mention that Marcos and I are still working on our Masters? Yes we are and therefore making time for everything is getting more hectic than ever.
Marcos Barillas ch 9
Here are the now teen quad squad. From left to right: David, Eugenio, Pearla and Mateo.
Marcos Barillas ch 9
The quads went back to Linda's and now the house seems empty. We can sleep a little more until the twins go to school. We no longer have to hear the school bus make a stop at the house. I will miss them but its only for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment