Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Amarilis Barillas Chapter 13- Busy busy Bees.

Amarilis (46), Meadow (46) Their kids living at home: Arthur (16), Triplets: Julieta, Ramon and Raquel (8)
Narrated by Meadow Thayer
Amarilis Barillas ch13
Raquel has been asking a lot of questions about having two mommies versus a mom and a dad. Believe it or not I have never encountered this question until now. I guess with Isabel and Aaron there were more gay parents in their class. I explained to Raquel and she seemed satisfied with my answer.
Amarilis Barillas ch13
Amarilis told me that she too had to explain to Julieta why she has two mommies. Julieta seemed to understand. Both girls are doing great in school and I am hoping that no one is bothering them about their moms being gay.
Amarilis Barillas ch13
Things have been needed repair around the house. Thank goodness that Amarilis loves being hands on about everything. I almost called in a repair man to retune our piano and she would not hear of it.
Amarilis Barillas ch13
She almost gave up on the broken shower but in the end she managed to fix that too.
Amarilis Barillas ch13
When the kids are at school I tell her how much I appreciate all of her handiness. She appreciates that I appreciate her.
Amarilis Barillas ch13
As always the girls wanted to do a lemonade stand. They were there for no more than an hour and were going to call it quits. I told them I would go out there and help them out. Now tell me why two hours later Amarilis comes out and out of pity buys a glass.
Amarilis Barillas ch13
Amarilis told the girls they had to be more responsible. Julieta said it was Ramon that was the problem. Amarilis gently reminded Julieta that Ramon never once said he wanted to put up a lemonade stand.
Amarilis Barillas ch13
Our eldest in the house is Arthur and he is currently dating. Arthur is 16 and this boyfriend of his is almost 19 and a freshman in college. I was so against this but Amarilis said to give this relationship a chance.
Amarilis Barillas ch13
They see each other quite often but I still can not believe he has a boyfriend. He is getting ready for college in about three years and I just hope this relationship does not affect him.
Amarilis Barillas ch13
I managed to stay in the kitchen looking over them. I want to make sure there are no unwanted pregnancies. I had enough with my oldest Aaron springing me up on this. I do not need another surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment