Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Lauren Barillas-Santaner Ch 3- Unbelieveable.

Lauren (23) her husband, Alon (24)
Narrated by: Lauren.
Lauren Barillas ch 3
We have finally made it to our own apartment. Alon loves being in the pool while I just loaf around. For now we are not that well off but we managed to get a loan. We are renting but thats better than moving back home with my mom.
Lauren Barillas ch 3
Right after we moved in I gave birth. We were both shocked to find out that I was expecting Quads. Alon was in shock and did not know what to say. Financially this means were more in the red than black.
Lauren Barillas ch 3
We managed to barely scrape enough money for the kids nursery. I still cant sleep thinking of all the financial burden we are in.
Lauren Barillas ch 3
What even worse is that we were irresponsible and I am pregnant again. I was not expecting this to happen so soon. Alon says I need to work but we have no money for daytime nanny. I am scared because I know I could be expecting another set of quads. We really do not know what to do at this point.

Authors note~~
Lauren's pregnancy is due to ROS. I was shocked that she had quads but she herself is a quad.

No comments:

Post a Comment