Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Consuelo Barillas Chapter 13--Whats the next step.

Consuelo (46),her wife Maura (46) their daughter Jacquelyn and her wife Opal (both 23) their daughter Hellen (2)
Narrated by Maura
Consuelo Barillas ch 13
Jacquelyn has been living with u s for over four years. I never minded until she started to cop an attitude with Consuelo and helping her in the store. I finally told her that if she did not want to help in the store then she would have to get a job somewhere. I can not stand that everyone is working their butt off and she claims that she is too tired to help.
Consuelo Barillas ch 13
I see Opal with my granddaughter Hellen and it amazes me that she is still with my daughter. I know that is cruel to say about my own daughter but Jacquelyn needs to wake up and smell the coffee. What is the next step for both of them? Are they going to live with us forever without paying rent?
Consuelo Barillas ch 13
Consuelo gets tough about it but then backs down when she see Hellen. I love having my daughter here but I need her to help more. We are all taking care of Hellen but Jacquelyn claims to be tired all the time. To top it off Audrina called telling us she might get expelled and if so can she asked if she can move in.
Consuelo Barillas ch 13
Consuelo is tired of hearing it and I am tired of suffering it. We moved back to her childhood home. We went from a five bedroom house to a two bedroom. All of a sudden we are getting over crowded when really we should suffering from too much room.
Consuelo Barillas ch 13
I look at Hellen and I just pray that things get better here or else.

No comments:

Post a Comment