Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Linda Chalmers Chapter 7-- Getting used to this

Linda (32) her husband Payton (39), their kids; Clive and Xochil (4)
Linda's kids with her ex Marcos Barillas: Quads: David, Eugenio, Pearla and Mateo (11)
Narrated by Payton:
Linda Chalmers ch 7
Linda and I are doing better than ever. Finally the kids have turned 5 and they are giong to be off to school.
Linda Chalmers ch 7
The mornings are usually quiet now. Gone are the days when we have to potty train or warm bottles for the kids.
Linda Chalmers ch 7
I really love being a real estate agent. My business is booming with all the new developments in Viramontes.
Linda Chalmers ch 7
Clive was ecstatic to learn that he was going to school. He is much more outgoing than his sister Xochil.
Linda Chalmers ch 7
Xochil is our little shy red head. She does not want to go to school because she loves being at home with us. She has to go to school so that she can accomplish a career that she likes.
Linda Chalmers ch 7
At the end of the day we are all tired and ready to call it a day. I get used to the quietness and then Linda reminds me that her Quads are coming the next day. I just brace myself because those pre-teens can really leave you drained.
Linda Chalmers ch 7
David was too busy getting breakfast while the rest of the clan sat down to watch some TV. I sometimes wish Pearla and Xochil would bond more. For now they are just civil to each other. I know its hard to bond when you are only here for a few days and then you have to move back with your dad. I think they like spending more time with their dad and with his new babies than here. I know this hurts Linda but what more can you say?
Linda Chalmers ch 7
We still keep in shape but trust you me its getting harder for me than it is for Linda. I think she put her singing career on the back burner for now. Sometimes people recognize her but she just signs the autograph and walks away. I just hope that she is really happy as she says she is.

Author's note~~
I always debate on whether or not to let "divorced" sims have an update. I always start saying no then I get sad and dont want them to sit in limbo. I do not know if I should update them every round or every other round. Who knows...for now I guess I will enjoy the sim extras.

No comments:

Post a Comment