Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Round 13 Completed!

Births: 10
Anai and Germelo (twins) born to Marcos and Renee Barillas
Paul and Samuel (twins) born to Asia and her fiancee Vincent Guevera
Venizio Dominguez born to Kea and Austin Dominguez II.
Troy Leopardi born to Rodrigo (Barillas) and Cole Tan
Albieri, Lucas, Manuela and Tracey (quads) born to Lauren (Barillas) and Alon Santander
Engagements: 2
Asia Dominguez got engaged to Vincent Guevera
Debbie King got engaged to Ronan Parmelly
Marriages: 2
Ethan Leopardi married Noelle Brown
Cole Tan married Rodrigo Leopardi
Breakups:1
Debbie King broke up with Marcel Go
Graduations:1
Oscar Joshua III
Deaths:2
Ivan Leopardi
Kampol Do

Thoughts and comments:
  1. I took way too long to update. I had so many posts in the end because I played and played without posting. Now I vow to take more family pics and post frequently.
  2. I also discovered that I can take pictures and place them on the cemetery on their tomb. I love this idea!!
  3. I am going to start playing with years. I noticed that I am unable to say when sims were born and died. I just feels strange. I am going to start with round 14 in the year 2000.
  4. I am worried about ROS next round. I really do not want any more deaths this upcoming round.
  5. I also changed "downtown" and renamed it RushSprings.
  6. I will no longer update in individual family blogs. It is much easier just to update here in this blog than link them on the one page at the end. I think this method will make my blog easier to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment