Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Asia Dominguez- Ch9 More than a Wedding.

Asia Dominguez ch9
Asia Dominguez (40), her Fiancee Vincent Guevara (43), her daughter, Naremi (12), twins: Samuel and Paul (2)
Narrated by Asia.
Asia Dominguez ch9
Before I actually got married we had to term our lease in our apartment. I also took the opportunity to talk to Naremi and make sure she was OK with the wedding. I adopted Naremi over 12 years ago not even thinking that I would ever marry let alone have a set of newborn twins. Naremi was happy for the change that was about to happen in our lives.
Asia Dominguez ch9
The day of our wedding was so special. We decided to have such a small wedding. My family came but everyone was so busy that they were there for a few minutes. We were going to have a party but the twins were sick with the flu. Overall we just got married took some pictures and ran home to give the twins some medicine.
Asia Dominguez ch9
My sisters and brother was there. My twin Africa could not believe that I was finally getting married. She too had thought that I would never settle down. Yet here I am on one of the most happiest days of my life.
****
Asia Dominguez ch9
We decided to rent for now. I know Naremi had her heart settled on having a house but we just can not afford it now. I have been thinking about our finances and I have decided to take a loan out and get my master's degree. Before I use to have money to spare but with three kids...money is stretched tight.
Asia Dominguez ch9
Naremi is turning 13 and we had a small little party for her. We promised to have a big party for her high school graduation. I informed her and Vincent of my decision to pursue my master's degree. Vincent was surprised and it looked like he was a little upset with the whole idea.
Asia Dominguez ch9
Now that Naremi is 13 she is a great help with her brothers. I can not thank her enough for all she does.
Asia Dominguez ch9
I am still working as a high school teacher and I do my master's work at night. I stay up too late. Vincent always tries to get me to bed early but I just have to focus on my masters.
Asia Dominguez ch9
Vincent finally complained about me stretching myself too thin. I told him that it was the best for our family. It was our first argument but I hope he will come around and see things my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment