Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

College Years: Oscar Joshua III, Julio, August Barillas

Oscar Joshua III (2o), his cousins Julio and August (20)
Joshua's girlfriend: Ava White (19)
Narrated by Oscar Joshua III
Photobucket
Ava and I have taken things to the next level. We were both ready and we are happy we took our time to get to this place in our relationship. Now that I am a junior I feel closer to the goal of completing college.
Photobucket
I have to practice a lot in front of my mirror for my communications class. I never thought I would have to give so many speeches in my life.
Photobucket
My cousins Julio and August have been busy trying to get past their sophomore status. I feel bad because we all started at the same time. For now they do not have the same drive too get out of college as I do.
Photobucket
August and I talk about school and all he can think about it his girlfriend Elizabeth Ng. His girlfriend is back home. I guess she decided not to go to college but Augusts is miserable without her. I think he is going to marry her even though he is in denial about it.
Photobucket
Elizabeth finally came to visit him and I did not see him for the rest of the weekend. It was great to see how they get along. I have to admit it did make me miss Ava.
Photobucket
As always at the end of the semester my cousins announced they were expelled due to their failing grades. I guess this means that its just me now. Julio was sad because he was leaving his boyfriend Guy behind. I do not know if they are going to last but we shall see.

4th year--Senior Status
Photobucket
Senior year for me was a blur. Between so many papers due and speeches. I was just happy to graduate with my political science degree. My parents were ecstatic.
Photobucket
Ava came down and we managed to take a picture. I still can not believe its over.
Photobucket
I packed up and got into the cab to move back to Viramontes. For now I am going back home until I get stable enough to move out. Either way my parents are more in Tikki Island than home lately. I just hope that I can find a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment