Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Lizandra Barillas ch 3--This is how it is.

Lizandra Barillas (23)
Photobucket
I had a call from my sister Audrina telling me that she was finally expelled from school. She wanted to move in with me but my place is so small. I think that it would be better for her to move in with our moms.
Photobucket
She also asked me about my love life. I told her it was non existant. I still hope for the day Orlando will come to his senses and realize that we can make our marriage work.
****
Photobucket
Orlando finally located me and asked me if he could come over. I said yes immediately. When he did come I was shocked to see how different he looked. He looked more mature and ready to take on the world. Gone was the shy Orlando I married before we went to college.
Photobucket
He asked me how I was and I thought we were going to try to fix things. I noticed he was still wearing his wedding ring and I was glad I did the same.
Photobucket
Things went from great to worse. Orlando had acutally come with paperwork for a divorce settlement. I told him that I would not sign until I was ready. He asked me to give him his freedom so he could travel the world. Gone was the person i fell in love with. Here was this egotistical man and he was getting on my last nerve.
Photobucket
I was so mad that I said, "Give me the damn paper because I want to be rid of you for good" and just like that our almost four years of marriage were dissolved. I told him that I never want to see him again and he agreed.
****
Photobucket
Even though I have been back for a while, it does not mean that my family has been over my small apartment. It actually surprised me that my quad sister Jacquelyn showed up. I thought something was wrong but she says she just came for a quick visit.
Photobucket
Opal came along too. I had not seen them in four years. Jac looked the same while Opal looked so much older.
Photobucket
Even my mom Consuelo came over to see if I was OK. Apparently Orlando went over and told them we were divorced.
Photobucket
Both my moms just stared at me and reminded me that they too had divorced and got back together. I somehow do not think that is the case.
***
Photobucket
Don't let anyone tell you that getting a job in viramontes is easy. I got the easiest job at my old high school putting the year book together. Why is it that I got fired? I guess I had too many ideas for them. I need to find a job and fast.
Photobucket
I did find a job as an executive assistant. My first paycheck I bought a little puppy and named her Gucci. I know I know...but still she is cute as a button. She will definitely relieve my stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment