Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ethan Leopardi 9- Newlyweds

Photobucket
Ethan (33) his wife Noelle (32)
Narrated by Noelle.
Photobucket
Now that we are living together I decided to spruce up our apartment. I really have no idea how Ethan continued to live here with all grey walls. Seriously it was depressing. I wanted to get some color in here. I am not sure if Ethan is actually happy with my change.
Photobucket
After that change I also had to tell him that we were pregnant. He sat there and was actually shocked that we got pregnant so fast. We both knew that it happened during our honey moon. I just hope that I have an easy pregnancy.
Photobucket
Beatrix (ethan's sister) and her husband Chris came by to see the new furniture. Beatrix loved it and wanted to know if I would do their apartment in the future. They have only been living in it for about 2 years so they are not changing anything for now.
Photobucket
Now that I am showing it amazes me how people are always looking at my belly. Its like they do not even see the whole me anymore. All I ever get asked is if I know when im due or if im having a boy or a girl. I do not know these things...what I do know is that I want for us to be parents to a healthy baby.
Photobucket
after I visited the doctor's office I decided to come home and cook a great dinner. After the doctor's news I figured Ethan would take the news on a full stomach. He suspected something was wrong and this is when I announced that I was pregnant with quads. Ethan was now speechless but not that shocked. His brothers and sisters were part of a quad so he knew it was in the family. Now we just needed to decide whether or not we could make this apartment work.
Photobucket
After much thinking we decided to move. We are going to look and buy a house that would suit our babies. I hope we find something soon because these babies are coming pretty quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment