Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Round 14 ROS and certain changes

First the changes:
  1. I am adding life insurance. If a sim is interested in life insurance then the cost is $2000 per round. Whatever they invest will be matched and distributed only to their living spouse or children. This is in addition to whatever the games gives the grieving sims.
  2. As mentioned before, my "downtown" will be renamed Rush Springs.
  3. The ROS can affect anyone including children. I roll the dice for the number of household members and whichever number it falls on then that member gets the ROS. This will be clearer once this round is over.

ROS for this round:
  1. Death by Accident- this was actually a shocker to me.
  2. House is flooded.
  3. Sim must go to college. If sim is a college graduate then he/she must obtain next degree level.
  4. House insurance goes up. Sim must pay $4,800 in dues.
  5. Death by Disease
  6. Broken Leg. Sim must call off and stay home for 3 sim days.
  7. Unplanned pregnancy
  8. Death by heart attack.
Yes count them....three deaths this round. I am so sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment