Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Aiden Royce- Need to get out

Aiden Royce:(30) ex husband of Madeline Leopardi
Photobucket
I met up with an up and coming realtor Payton Shin. I heard he can move properties fast here in Viramontes. I really need for him to get me out of here because I can not afford the mortgage any more. Plus what am I to do in a big two bedroom house?
Photobucket
He explained to me the terms of our agreement. He asked why I wanted to leave so quickly and I told him. He said he understood and would get right on to selling the house.
Photobucket
I got promoted to flight officer but who do I share the news with? I called my daughter but its not the same. I wish things could have been different. I get sick every time I think of Madeline marrying William. Whats worse is that she looks so happy.
Photobucket
I do not know if its the house or what but I have a stomach bug. Everything I eat I seem to throw up. The good news is that Payton managed to sell the house.
Photobucket
I sold everything in the house for $4000 plus dollars. Madeline agreed that we split whatever the house sold for to pay our own debts. The house sold to Viramontes city for a little over $32,000. I decided to move to RushSprings formerly known as Downtown. I need a new beginning for myself.
Photobucket
But of course I will fill in the last hole my old dogs did before they were adopted out. I hope one day I can adopt them again but I doubt it.
Photobucket
Rushsprings is nothing like Viramontes. Here everything is small and compact. Its almost like it hurts this city to give you some landscape. I managed to get a small house with a big yard but that is rare I hear.
Photobucket
Kayla has not come over yet because I can not afford an extra bed. Madeline was upset but she understood.
Photobucket
When the check for the house came I almost wanted to keep it all to myself. Instead I placed it in the mail so that my daughter can use it instead. Madeline got a total of $18,000. Now mine went straight to paying off this small house.

No comments:

Post a Comment