Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Brianna Barillas-Chalmers Ch9- They keep me sane.

Last Update/Next update
Photobucket
Brianna (39) Her kids: Taylor (11), Isaiah (9) and Samira (3)
Narrated by Brianna
Photobucket
We went to visit Neil at the cemetery. I do not want the kids to forget who their father is. I think it is harder on Taylor and Isaiah since they remember him clearly. Samira was only a year old when Neil died. I still can not believe that it has been two years already.
Photobucket
I still try to fix things on my own. My brothers get mad at me because they can come and fix it. I do not like to bother them so I venture to fix it but I always end up calling the handyman.
Photobucket
The kids have been great in helping but Isaiah takes the cake. Every time I look at him is cleaning something. I worry about him not enjoying just being a kid.
Photobucket
I love when my niece Pearla comes over for dinner with Marcos. She gets along with all my kids but you can clearly tell she hangs mostly with Taylor.
Photobucket
Before leaving Marcos always asks if there is something I need for him to do. Being my triplet brother he and Ian are always taking care of things for me. I am a lucky girl to have such a great support system.
Photobucket
At night is still the worse. I still sleep on my side of the bed. There are times when I still catch myself reaching out for Neil. I hope that one day I will be able to sleep a whole night without crying.
*****
Photobucket
My kids are just like Neil. They love being outdoors in the cold weather. I just don't understand why they love the cold.
Photobucket
I still work out like Neil was showing me. I take the opportunity while Taylor and Isaiah are outside and Samira is napping.
Photobucket
When my family comes over it is great. We barely fit in my small house. Not everyone comes over because literally we do not fit in the house. My nephew Joshua graduated college and is now back home with my older brother. I know that secretly my sister-in-law and Josh' mom Brandi is excited having him back.
Photobucket
The vacation time we spent with Oscar Simon and Brandi really helped him bond with Isaiah. Oscar Simon is his favorite uncle so far. Isaiah loves all of his uncles but I swear he chooses a new favorite every week.
Photobucket
I heard drumming and it reminded me of the times Neal had his little concerts for the party of 2 (Taylor and Isaiah). I went up to see who it was and it was Joshua. He apologized for playing them but I told him it was no problem. If it were not that one day Isaiah might play I would have given them to Joshua.
*****
Photobucket
I have bringing a lot of work home with me. We are trying to choose new partners for the law firm and I have been interviewing several candidates. Me being a judge usually get to choose between the top two. I brought home Anthony Lew. He seemed very stand offish and ready to leave my house upon arriving.
Photobucket
The second candidate is Anthony Miller. He seems more appropriate for our law firm. He kept the conversation going and he was not timid to guard the ball against me. I think I will nominate him for the position
Photobucket
I thought another candidate was coming when I heard the knock on the door. I was floored when I noticed it was a blast from my past. Orlando Centowski was standing on my porch. What in the world was he doing here. We dated right after I finished college over 15+ years ago. He looked great.
Photobucket
We sat down and it was like time had never passed. Before long he hugged me hard and told me that he was sorry about Neil. I did not know what to say. I had all the feelings that I felt for Orlando flood back. I got so nervous yet excited.
Photobucket
I started crying and he told me not to cry. He said that he was moving into town to become a sports promoter and that he wanted to see me again. It was just too good to be true.
Photobucket
Before he left later that night he kissed me. It was a small romantic peck but I felt butterflies in my stomach. I always wondered what happened to Orlando after I left him to go back to Neil. Before it could lead to anything else I told him he had to go.
Photobucket
After he left I laid down on my couch with my fast beating heart. Could this be destiny? Or what. All I could do is feel guilty about cheating on my deceased husband. For now all I can do is just ponder about the possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment