Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Justin Barillas- Ch 9

Photobucket
Justin (35), his wife Lashawn (44) their kids: Cameron and Candice (8)
Narrated by Justin
Photobucket
Our sex life is more alive now than ever! If I would have known that her studying for her master's would turn us into industrious lovers I would have made her do it earlier. For now I am a happy camper getting a lot a loving from my wife.
Photobucket
After our um love sessions I tend to let her nap while I get breakfast ready for the family.
Photobucket
The kids are getting older so they know why mommy is not at the breakfast table. They giggle every time the other always asks, "where's mom?"
*****
Photobucket
LaShawn has been complaining about ignoring the kids while trying to finish her masters. She is trying to finish to get a promotion at work. I guess she has given herself a timeline so all I see is a lot of studying. My store is picking up so its harder for me to spend a lot of time with the kids too.
Photobucket
I guess you can call this a release of guilt. I actually went out and bought us a little kitty. She is a tabby I think. I honestly do not know. I just want the kids to know that we love them and want to see them happy.
Photobucket
The kids loved the kitten so now they spend all the time with it. I am left alone to fish. I love when its fish season. This is why I love my house so much. The small lake is a perfect breeding ground for fish and I am a semi perfect fisherman. I know a bit conceited but hey im allowed!
Photobucket
LaShawn came and told me that we are expecting. This was totally out of left field. We have been trying for a while now. I guess we both settled on just having the twins. Now we are both wondering how this new baby will affect our currently lives.
Photobucket
With the baby also comes family attention and the joy of a baby shower. LaShawn did not really have one with the twins. Now my family wants to give us a shower and I could not say no. LaShawn just laughed and said it was fine.
Photobucket
I think its cute that Lashawn is trying to finish her masters while pregnant. This pregnancy has been harder on her so I always have to tell her to rest. The minute I go back to the store and come back...who do I see on the pc? Yup LaShawn.
Photobucket
The baby shower was a success. I still could not believe that there were so many women in our family. I think everyone actually came.
Photobucket
Amarilis was joking that we might have twins. She wished she were having another baby too..now it seemed that her next baby would be a grand child instead.
Photobucket
My niece Shaila was there and everyone was happy to see that she had completed her BA and getting married soon. That would be our next get together. Shaila has grown up so much since last time I saw her.
Photobucket
LaShawn is finally warming up to the kitten we got. She has even stopped doing her thesis...which is a good thing. She went into labor that night and gave birth to three beautiful babies. We named them Emeline, Laurel and Parker. Now we have to figure out where we are going to put the cribs!

No comments:

Post a Comment