Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Suki Dominguez-Bruenig Ch 9- business is all good.

Photobucket
Suki (35), her husband Toby (37), Their kids: Madison (10) twins: Donatella and Annatella (5)
Narrated by Suki.
Photobucket
I think Toby had enough with one of my employees. He fired one of them on the spot and I was a little upset. I am the boss of my business and only I should fire my staff. Toby said that he had told him several times to stay out of our living room and he did not pay attention. He won the argument with that and I could not stay mad that he had fired my stylist.
Photobucket
My salon clientele is really picking up. my sister-in-law Laci came in and well I offered her a job. I think she was a little insulted but hey she needs money right? She politely turned me down and asked if I could clip her ends.
Photobucket
Men have also been coming more and more to our salon. I think this is great because I run this salon for both male and female. I always feel alive when I get access to new clients hair!
Photobucket
I added some more candles and other romantic items to sell. Mostly its bath salts and what not. Maybe one day I will actually buy a building in downtown Viramontes and build a spa. For now I do not have the capital for it.
Photobucket
I talked with Toby about my ideas of opening a spa in the future. He thought it was a great idea and asked if he could use my salon space as a law office. I was hurt because he was looking at my space with such glee. I got over it and started planning on how to get some space for a spa in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment