Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Audrina Barillas-- College Years.-- Say its not true.

Audrina Barillas (23)
Photobucket
I could not believe my ears. After being together for over two years Ashley broke it off with me. I was devastated. He said he needed to focus on graduating with honors. I did not let him explain but before he left I told him, "you will regret this Ashley".
Photobucket
As soon as the word spread that I was single, the boys lined up to get to know me. I met Andrew Couderec ( they guy with the hat) and Clay Love. They both asked me out but I really did not feel anything that special.
Photobucket
Clay ended our date with a kiss but for me it was just some lips pressing on mine. I did not feel sparks and I just told him thanks but it would not go further. He was a little mad but he got over it soon enough.
4thYear--finally a Junior.
Photobucket
I called my moms to tell them I might fail last year but I did not. I am finally a Junior and I was going to work my butt off. I dont know what happened. I was doing good then all of a sudden everything was too hard to complete. I got so overwhelmed that I had to withdraw from a class. Because of that I ended up failing my Junior year and being explelled.
Photobucket
Ashley had heard about me being expelled. He rushed over to tell me he loved me and did not want to see me go. I guess it was better for him to graduate and leave me behind. I told him it was true, I was expelled and leaving on the first ticket back. He asked if I would see him again and I simply told him that it was up to him. I said, " I live in Viramontes, look me up sometime". and that was the end of that.
Photobucket
Sure people stare at you when your the expelled loser headed to the cab. My ex brother-in-law Orlando did not even say bye to me. Go figure he leaves my sister and now im enemy number one. I wish everyone the best but im outta here.

No comments:

Post a Comment