Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Madeline Leopardi- Ch7

Photobucket
Madeline (29) her fiancee, William Webster (32) Madeline's daughter Kayla (12)
Narrated by Madeline
Photobucket
William has moved in and we could not be happier. I love that the gardening is now his responsibility.
Photobucket
The cooking on the other hand I have made my own responsibility. He almost burned the house down! He was so shocked while I went and got the extinguisher. The fire department came to make sure we were OK.
*********
Photobucket
The beauty you see here is my daughter Kayla. She was so excited that I allowed her to wear some makeup for her birthday party. Kayla has been through a lot so I wanted to make sure she had a great party. She was happy that even her father had agreed to come.
Photobucket
Everyone showed up for the party. My poor brother-in-law Chris was even trying to start a smustle competition but was unsuccessful.
Photobucket
The cake cutting was a little chaotic. My family was doing their own thing and it was hard to get even Kayla interested in the cake.
Photobucket
It felt great to see Aiden and Kayla starting to bond. Aiden has always been a great dad but ever since I told him I was engaged he has changed. I hope that my pending marriage to William doesnt destroy what remains of our relationship.
Photobucket
Cleaning up after the party is always the most tiring thing. William attacked the kitchen...
Photobucket
While I cleaned the bathroom. either way I am still happy that my Kayla had a great birthday party.
Photobucket
We bought Kayla a toy making bench for her birthday. She started working on making toys right away. She says that she will not stop until she gets a gold badge. I am still holding out. She is only 13 and may have a change of heart.
Photobucket
My quad brother surprised us by stopping by. I thought he had headed back to Rush Springs but it turns out that they had stayed the weekend. I miss my brother a lot especially since Ivan died last year. I think that brought us all together.
Photobucket
Rodrigo is also helped Kayla with some toy making tips. I never thought Rodrigo would be a toy builder. I guess artistic skills run in the family.
Photobucket
William brought his instruments and placed them in our garage. I have been messing with his guitar a bit to try to get a feel for it. William says that we need to get Kayla involved and we can make a band. I think not.
Photobucket
At dinner time, Rodrigo made a big deal about asking when our wedding will be. I started asking the same thing but for some reason William got a little defensive. He said he didn't want to discuss it at the table but I did.
Photobucket
William said that he did want to marry me but he had just moved in. He did make a good argument and I felt foolish that I even had brought it up. Rodrigo apologized for bringing up the subject.
Photobucket
Things are good with my family. I am sure William loves me as much as I love him. I should not be in such a rush to get married. For now I am just happy that we are in love and are all happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment