Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Monday, September 3, 2012

joshua barillas

Joshua (26), his wife Ava (24)
Last update/ Next update
Photobucket
narrated by Joshua
Photobucket
Our wedding happened so fast but we were excited to finally be married and together. My parents were so great in helping us plan and in supporting us.  To my surprise my parents gave Ava and me $25,000 as a deposit for a new home.  I also managed to win a raffle for $5,000. Yes you can call me lucky.
Photobucket
It did not take us long to figure out what type of house we wanted.  We wanted something spacious that we would keep for a long time.  We also knew we wanted to stay in Viramontes. Since there were no built properties we bought open land and decided to build our own house.
Photobucket
Ava had a blast decorating our new living space. I let her handle most of the decorating since I was busy with work.  My dad was telling us to try to keep within a budget if not we would find ourselves in a bind. My mom and dad are debt free with a nice nest egg so I definitely listen to their advice.
Photobucket
Having my immediate family was great. Melody and Ava get along which for me is s bonus. My mom and sister are a big part of my lives.  Melody is doing great post her divorce and is quite happy to see me as a newlywed.
Photobucket
Ava recently got a promotion at work which allows her to do a lot of work at home.  Working at home is nice but it can also be a little stressful.  We both decided to take a few days off and head out for a mini vacation.
Photobucket
It was fall but that didn't stop us from going on a camping adventure.
Photobucket
We had a great time by the campfire and met a lot of great people. 
Photobucket
Sadly all good things must come to an end. It was sad but we both had to head back into the real world. I had to keep working for a promotion and Ava had to help her boss launch a new line.
Photobucket
It felt good but wierd to come back to Viramontes to our own home. I was so used to coming back to my parents house.  Now we get to come home to our dream home.
Photobucket
Another plus is that we get to do whatever we want in our own home. Ya its awesome to live on your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment