Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Jacquelyn Barillas- Ch 2 She stands besides me.

Jacquelyn (29) her wife Opal (27) and their daughter Hellen (8)
narrated by Jacquelyn
Photobucket
Opal and I are still getting used to our new home.  Its been great to finally have a place to call home.  Our family was devastated to hear that we had to move due to a hurricane damaging our last bldg. But here we are safe and sound.  I also found out that I was pregnant.
Photobucket
My family was ecstatic to know that I was pregnant. Our daughter Hellen was carried by Opal. I didn't really think I would get pregnant but this is a delightful surprise.
Photobucket
The one thing that I love living out here in the burbs' is that my sisters are close.  At a drop of a hat my sisters come by to visit. It takes Lizandra a little longer to come out being that she moved back to Viramontes a while ago.  I keep trying to get her to move back here but she says she doesnt want to.  Especially now that she's married.
Photobucket
Lizandra loves being a newlywed. I am so happy that she found someone that will accept her as she is and make her happy.  She is truly glowing. No she is not pregnant. I asked her but she says she is not.
Photobucket
Although none of my sisters are pregnant right now. I am ecstatic to be.  We decided to tell Hellen.
Photobucket
She was a little shocked to say the least. I think that she just got so used to being an only child that she gave up on a sibling.
************
Photobucket
Sadly one evening we were resting at home and I got major pains in my abdomen. We went to the hospital and I was told that I had lost the baby. 
Photobucket
Opal was trying to console me but I didn't want to hear it. I don't know what I did to deserve this. I mean we were so shocked that I had lost the baby. I mean I was so careful but yet here we are with no baby.
Photobucket
The rest of the days that followed, we told Hellen and our family members. This really hit us hard.  Opal says she wants us to try again. She even asked if I wanted to carry the child.  I don't know if I am ready to try again.
Photobucket
Opal has been a great support in helping me through this.
Photobucket
Hellen doesn't understand why we are not having a little brother or sister for her.  Opal expalined to her carefully what happened. She understood but was sad that we were no longer having a baby.
Photobucket
I am feeling a little more like myself but it still hurts. I know we can get past this but we just need some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment