Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Delaney Brown- ch 2- What up with this baby?

Parker (26) Laurel (26) Delaney (Parker's brother) (30)
Narrated by Delaney.
Photobucket
Laurel and I are settling in to our married life quite right if I do say so myself.  She has been asking if we are ready to have a baby.
Photobucket
It's not that I don't want a baby but we just got here and we are both are trying to start our businesses. For now all Laurel has on her mind is having a baby. I think it because Emma just had her son and now baby talk is all that I hear.
Photobucket
The baker seems to be picking up quite a lot. People are starting to come from all over for Laurel's cakes.  I may have to start hiding some samples for my own pleasure.
Photobucket
Even though Brody was born a few months ago, Emma and Jack managed to come over for dinner.  Mackenzie also came along.  Parker was ecstatic to have the girls at our home.
Photobucket
Emma was having fun but if Brody made a noise she was ready to rescue him.  Seeing this made me wonder if I was actually ready to have kids. Laurel of course brought the discussion up in front of the girls.  They were all in shock that I did not want to have a baby right away.
Photobucket
Laurel was even more frustrated when MacKenzie announced they were also expecting.  I told Laurel to relax it would all be OK. After all this was not a race.  This was our lives. Dinner didn't end too great and MacKenzie even apologized for announcing her pregnancy.
*****************
Photobucket
A few day's later I came home and Emma was there visiting.  It was so nice to see her and Baby Brody.  He looked nice and comfy in his little diaper. Emma and I talked and she knew where I was coming from with the baby thing. Our talk was good.  I also realized I wanted a little Brody all for myself. 

Photobucket
That night I talked to Laurel and told her I was ready for us to start trying. She too was ready. Well lets be real she has always been ready. 
Photobucket
Parker came down and was happy to see we were going to start trying to have a baby. She said she was happy that everyone was focused on babies while she was trying to plan her wedding.  I know my sister is nervous for her upcoming nuptials but come on shes a wedding planner! I am sure she will do fine.  As for me I am just planning the birth of my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment