Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Arthur Barillas-Welsch Ch 2- time to adapt.

Arthur (22) his husband Anthony Welsh (27)
Photobucket
Narrated by Arthur
Photobucket
I have been feeling very nauseated lately. I was just too ill to go to work. I decided to go see my cousin Carson who confirmed we were expecting.
Photobucket
Anthony had no clue what I was going to tell him. He was so shocked and I think a little upset that we were expecting.
Photobucket
He eventually came around to the idea.  He didn't think it was great for us to have a baby right now but theres nothing to do now.
Photobucket
 We needed to tell my mom's that we were expecting.  Anthony did not think it was such a great idea.  I thought it was essential they are my mom's after all.
Photobucket
My mom Meadow was fine with it. She was so ecstatic to have another grand baby.
Photobucket
My mom Amarilis on the other hand was so upset. She of course blamed Anthony for the carelessness of us having a kid too soon. Arthur was a good guy and just took it without fighting back.  My mom Amarilis was not hearing it but I know she will come around.
Photobucket
At the end of the day it is just Anthony and I.  We will do things together and will be fine.
***********
Photobucket
Meet our newborn daughter, Nelina
Photobucket
And meet our newborn son, Nolen. Yes we had twins. Expected since twins and triplets run in our family. Anthony has already warned me against having more babies at this time. I admit that I am OK with our new little family.
Author's note:
~~OK OK I know that in real life men can not have babies. I just don't like the whole adoption story line. I may use the adoption storyline in the future. For now I do have my gay men and gay women have babies with each other. I don't however have aliens or alien babies so go figure.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment