Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Monday, September 3, 2012

Oscar Barillas- ch 16- Adding on to our family tree.

Oscar (52) his wife Brandi (52)
Oscar Joshua III (26) and Ava White (24)
Narrated by Oscar
Last update/next update
Photobucket
As much and I and Brandi love our town home, we really can't wait to leave and go to our vacation home.   Its just something about being at a beach town that is so relaxing.
Photobucket
When we get to our vacation home, we make sure that our kids know that we arrived safely.  In reality Brandi wants to make sure that house is OK. 
Photobucket
Our time flies so fast when we are there.  Recently we have been talking about moving here once we decide to retire.  Right now Melody is getting back on her feet and Joshua is engaged to be married. For now it seems that our parental duties have become less and less.
***************
Photobucket
I am grateful we had this time off because when we got back it was straight to planning the wedding. I did not think that Joshua would be so involved but he is.  Ava has her work cut out but she is loving every minute she can spend planning this. With the day approaching it was making everyone a little nervous.
***************
Photobucket
Ava did not choose a white dress. I don't know these kids now a days choose these strange colors. I just smiled and let her and Brandi deal with all these things.  I know my son was happy and that's what mattered to me.
Photobucket
My son was now officially a husband. I never thought I would see the day that these two would get married.  They are so in love with each other and that is a great start.
Photobucket
They had the best time surrounded by family and friends. I barely got a dance in with my daughter-in-law.
Photobucket
Brandi managed a dance with her baby boy. He's no longer such a baby but he will be her baby forever.  I know that she is sad that Joshua may be moving out. But for now I told her to focus on this celebration of new family.
Photobucket
It was great to have my family there.  Amarilis managed to steal me for a dance too. It seems like just yesterday my sister and I were wondering what our future held for us. Now here we are several years later staring at the faces of our kids in amazement. How does time fly by so fast?

No comments:

Post a Comment