Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Monday, September 3, 2012

Audrina Barillas Ch- 6 call me single.

Audrina (29)
Last update/next update
Photobucket
narrated by Audrina
Photobucket
I have been keeping busy with my sewing projects. I am almost to the point that I may give up my short stint as a teacher's aide.
Photobucket
I have been practicing more on painting to have that as an additional source of income.  I am doing my best to keep myself moving forward.
Photobucket
My sisters that live in the same town that I do have made it an effort for us to hang out more frequently. It seems as thought life is passing us by and we don't see each other as much.We have vowed to go out if not once then maybe every other week.
Photobucket
I recently hosted small get together at my house.  Everyone came except my other siblings in Viramontes. I know its far for them but we are planning on doing more family activities together.
Photobucket
Andrew finally came back from his longer than expected tour.  Things have been so so but we still have not gotten back to our old selves.  He seems different but he insisted on coming over to see my family again.
Photobucket
After everyone left we had a deep conversation. He told me that he needed to end this relationship. He said that he tried to find me attractive again but he just could not. I asked him what was wrong and he told me that I had gained a little weight. I told him that it was good it was over and to leave.



Photobucket
I am not going to lie and say that it didn't sting a little that Andrew was no longer attracted to me. I just didn't have time for myself. I was now going to make time and show him that I could be healthier.
Photobucket
I decided to get a trainer to kick me into gear.  I just didn't expect this trainer to be so handsome.  Waylon McMillian was starting out his personal training business. I was one of his first new clients. 
Photobucket
We met up for several session and before I knew it our training went from business to pure pleasure. I swear it was not my intent but things happen.
Photobucket
We ended up dating for a few weeks. Things got really steamy and yes he was a great trainer in deed.
Photobucket
But as fast as it got heated, it got cooled down. Soon he would be crabby or not even show up for our training sessions. I finally had to let him go. He tried to tell me he was just busy and he wanted us to be more but I didn't see it. There was definitely no chemistry there.
**************
Photobucket
So shoot me but I decided to try a little online dating. I went out to meet Parker Mazza. He was a little older, alright a lot older than me but I decided to give him a chance.
Photobucket
He was a nice man. I started out a little awkward but we had a load of fun.  We were talking about everything and anything. I liked that he was shocked that my parents were lesbians. I don't think that he thought it was possible to grow up so "normal" as he put it. That was a little turn off. I decided to end the date.
**************
Photobucket
I met up with David Sarlor another internet arranged date. Why was I shocked to see that Parker was also there for another date. Yet he had the nerve to display some jealousy over me dating someone else. He started to say that I was easy and I was not looking for something serious. Davis was not having it so they got into it.
Photobucket
.I didn't want to even see how that fight ended. So I dashed out and called it a night. I was didn't like what I saw and I was not too keen to continue dating.
**************
Photobucket
David wanted to see me again and I agreed. He apologized for the fight and told me that he really would like to get to know me more. I agreed he deserved a second chance.
*****************
Photobucket
I came home from work one day to three bouquets of red roses. I looked at them and there were from Parker saying to give him another chance. I don't think so.   Another was from Waylon apologizing for mixing business with pleasure. The last was from David.  OK so I now had three bouquets of roses but I honestly didn't feel nothing for anyone.  I guess it was back to square one for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment