Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Aiden Royce- Ch4- Wedded Bliss

Aiden (ex of Madeline Leopardi)(36) his fiancee Sierra Bendett (32)
Photobucket
Narrated by Sierra
Photobucket
My wedding day with Aiden was fabulous. He was as if not more excited than I was. 
Photobucket
We said our wedding vows in front of family and friends. I can honestly say that I am truly happy with my new family.
Photobucket
At the reception a lot of my friends managed to come and wish me well.  It had been a while since I have seen them. 
Photobucket
I should have known that Malcolm would get attracted to Kayla. I was keeping an eye on him because Malcolm can be slick but he means well.
Photobucket
I don't think Kayla fell for his charm because Kayla chuckled and said he was too old for her. I have to give it to my step daughter, she can hold her own.
Photobucket
Before we knew it our limo was here to take us on our brief honeymoon.  We were both anxious to go on a mini vacation.
****************
Photobucket
I had dinner a few weeks after we got back to talk about the wedding and to thank my friends for the gifts.  Malcolm didn't come I guess he was still a little embarrassed about Kayla saying he was too old. We all found it a little funny.
Photobucket
Aiden expressed concern over a lot of the talk being about how pretty Kayla was.  I told him to relax Kayla was in college now. She knew how to deal with people more than he thought she did.
Photobucket
Kayla came to visit us and it was awesome to see how she has changed. Malcolm was also visiting with Amin and I know Malcolm was surprised to see her there.
Photobucket
through out the day it seemed like Amin and Kayla were really liking each other. I mean he is 25 but Kayla can like an older man right?
Photobucket
I even caught her flirting. I know thats something that Aiden would not be to happy about.
Photobucket
We sat down for lunch and Malcolm was complaining about how Amin was too old for Kayla. I told him to relax. I swear these two men and their competitions. I told him to be careful because that was my step daughter and I was not having any of their foolishness.
Photobucket
Amin came to sit down and I gave him a piece of my mind too. I mean I know its fun to flirt but Kayla is only 18 and I don't want this to get too out of hand.
Photobucket
Aiden also had a talk with Kayla about flirting with boys.
Photobucket
She agreed to stop messing with Amin and Malcolm. This was to the relief of Aiden.
Photobucket
With all this flirting going around we finally announced that we were expecting. I know we wanted to wait a little longer but he were are. Everyone was excited and I know I couldnt wait until the baby was born.
Author's note:
  • I don't know about Kayla and her flirting. She really liked the townie Amin Bar who I will place his age at 25. I think he is a little too old for him but who knows. They like each other maybe it will go further?  
  • I am happy that Sierra and Aiden's ex wife Madeline get along. There is no jealousy or anything. This also could be because Madeline is still in love with her ex boyfriend Webster. Thats another head ache on its own. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment