Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Julio and August Barillas- Ch 6- All you have to do is say Yes

Photobucket
Agustin and I have been living together for quite a while. In the beginning it was only for a little bit but now we really depend on each other. Ever since his divorce he is happier with me here helping him and the kids.
Photobucket
It really does sadden me to see when Elizabeth drops off the kids. She shows no emotion at all towards August. Its hard but I guess they are making it work.
Photobucket
My mom is also a big help with the kids.She comes over the mornings when she can to help us get the kids ready.  Soon they will be going to school and August can get a little break.
Photobucket
When the kids go back to Elizabeth's, August just sits at  home like a bump on a log.  I told him that we should go out and try to find some one to date.  Seriously I am ready and I think he is too. He is a little reluctant but decided to date.
Photobucket
I was having a great time. I even met this guy named Leo. When I turned around August was slumping in a corner. This guy was not ready to date.
Photobucket
Leo called me to come over but wanted to know if he could bring his friend Barbara along. I thought it would be a great idea.  August answered the door and to my surprise he hit it off with her.
Photobucket
At dinner they were very talkative. Then I realized he was talking about the kids and Elizabeth.  Oddly enough Barbara thought it was cute. Thank goodness there maybe hope for my brother still.
Leo and I were having our own great conversation. I was happy to see that he was still holding my interest after meeting him a couple of weeks ago.  I was not sure being that my history of being faithful is not too great.
Photobucket

My brother August on the other hand is total opposite of me. Before I knew it he and Barbara were talking constantly. I think they were officially dating without August knowing they were.

August side of the story:
 Photobucket
My brother seems to think that I can not find a date or worse not keep a woman interested. It's not that. Its that when I like someone I really do and I don't like to play with people's feelings.  Yes I asked Barbara out because she and I really seemed to click.
Photobucket
I really liked Barbara. She knew my story and still wanted to keep dating a man with two kids.  She knew I was as amicable as I could with Elizabeth.  Yes Barbara was definitely someone I truly liked.
Photobucket
Dinners with Barbara and Leo were now a frequent occurance. We told them that we were officially dating but for now she still had not met  my twins yet.
Photobucket
I told Julio that Barbara and I were now official but it seemed that he and Leo were now a thing of the past. They remained friends but were no longer dating. Go figure! At least Barbara and I were going strong.
Photobucket
I talked to Elizabeth about this and she didnt have a problem with the twins meeting Barbara. I don't know but Elizabeth didnt look too happy that I was dating again. Its her loss if she was not happy. She was the one that left me not the other way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment