Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Mary Viayaka ch 3- Not going back.

Mary (41) her daughter (with Ian Barillas) Sayra (12)
Narrated by Mary.
Photobucket
I finally completed the daunting task of completing my BA. I never thought that I would be sitting here looking at my completed college course.
Photobucket
Sayra was happy but she still doesn't know the true meaning of a college degree. She is just happy that she can use the computer more.
Photobucket
Right when I thought everything was going well, Al decided to tell me it was over. I can't blame him but I wish he would have waiting a little longer. Now I have all the time in the world and he is gone.
Photobucket
It hurt more that Sayra asked if Al and I were going to be married or not. Of course I had to tell her no.  It didnt help that her father was coming over to celebrate her 13th birthday party.
**************
Photobucket
I have to admit that Ian has been making an effort to see Sayra on a regular basis. He asked me what was wrong and I told him about Al and I . I still can see how handsome Ian is but I know he is all wrong for me.
Photobucket
One thing led to another and we were in bed before I knew it. I had forgotten what a great lover he is. This is why he is never short on lovers.  It felt great to be worshiped that night. But I also knew that this was a mistake.
 Photobucket
we got dressed and I was telling him this when Sayra barged into my bedroom without knocking. She saw the bed then looked at us. She could only guess that we were back together.
Photobucket
She was so hopeful but I told her to go to her room. She was so happy thinking this was a quick fix. She was upset that I sent her to her room. Then I sent Ian back to his house and he agreed this was lapse in judgement.
*************
Photobucket
I have open communication with my daughter, but there are somethings that do not concern her. She was upset and confused. I told her that Ian I would would not get together and when she was older we would talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment