Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Friday, September 14, 2012

Deeba Shalo- Can I just Graduate?

Deeba Shalo (20)
Junior year in College~~
Photobucket
Yes I know I have to study but to be honest, I really really like Jihoon Cooper.  Now if only he would like me!
Photobucket
I see him talking to all these girls and I honestly don't think that I have a chance. Why is it that he doesn't like me?  I couldn't focus too much on him because I still have school to worry about.
Photobucket
To my shock one of my classmates, Ted asked me out.  I honestly didn't think that we had anything in common let alone that he like me.  I gave him a chance and decided to go out with him.
Photobucket
Honestly it took a little while but we did hit it off. Ted is so into studying and he wants to make sure we both graduate on time. He consistently helps me with my class work and vice versa. 
Photobucket
Of course the minute Ted and I make it official Jihoon wants to me to go out with him.  He did not accept No too lightly.  I don't know what I was thinking when I said I liked him.  Now I just see him as an obnoxious person.
Photobucket
My sister came by to visit.  I was surprised to see she was pregnant with my second nephew or niece. We talked about school and my upcoming senior year.  She hoped that I was keeping my studies in order.  I know it was bad but I did not introduce her to Ted.  I know my family and they would not approve.
Photobucket
Ted is so great I don't know who wouldn't accept him into their family.  I know my family and they would not want me to date him.  They would want me to date a nice Indian boy but honestly none are on campus.  For now Ted is all I want and need.
Photobucket
But as much as I love Ted, I have to focus on my studies. So we both took a break and decided to hit the books.  This last term paper was a killer but now it's behind me.

                                                                        Senior year~~
Photobucket
Our finals are over but classes started right back up.  Ted has been a little bit of a pain lately. He's always asking me if I am happy with him and if I feel like graduation is certain.  Of course I am happy with him.  I love him.  It's just funny that hes like a nervous lately.
Photobucket
Then I found out why.  He bent down one one knee and I couldn't believe what was happening.
Photobucket
Here was Ted asking me to marry him.  I couldn't do anything but before I knew it I was saying, "yes". 
Photobucket
News gets around campus quickly.  Everyone was asking me if it was true that I was getting married. Then they were asking if I was going to get married before or after graduation.  I didn't know the answer to these questions. For now I just want to get through my classes.
Photobucket
At last classes were over and we were graduating.  Ted wants to move back with me so that we can start wedding planning. He thinks my family will be fine with our marriage but I am still not sure.
Photobucket
For now I am putting that on the back burner and just concentrating on my graduation. I am finally graduating.  I am not sure what I will do with my history degree. I am just happy that I have graduating.
Author's note:
I am still trying to work the college scene.  I try to get my sims to socialize but they just refuse to.  Maybe next round my college sims will be a little more active.  Yay for Deeba's engagment!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment