Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Monday, September 3, 2012

Lauren Santander- Ch6- no money? no problem.

Lauren (29) her husband Alon (28)
Their kids: Alberi, Lucas, Manuela and Tracy (6), Aster (3)
Narrated by:
Last update/ next update
Photobucket
I am pregnant with what seems like forever.  Alon is still trying to keep us floating above water by doing his construction job.  I know he hates his job but we simply cannot afford daycare at this point.
Photobucket
I have a great husband that helps me while I suffer bouts of nausea in bed.  There were times when I was sure that he was going to explode from being cooped up in the house too long.
Photobucket
Once my nausea settled I was able to help more around the house.  At dinner he decided to tell me that he was going to go for his college degree.  I honestly didn't see us financially fit for this but he said we would be fine.  He told me to think of how much more money he would make with a college degree.
Photobucket
Audrina came over to help with the kids for a bit.  We desperately needed the break.  Poor Aster was tired of having grumpy parents as his playmates.
Photobucket
Of course right when everyone is ready for bed, my babies decide that its time to come into the world. Alon couldnt believe their timing but it was time.
*******************
Photobucket
Thankfully I had twins. I was really worried about quads but when the doctor said twins, I was ecstatic.  We decided to name our baby boy Ashton.
Photobucket
and our baby girl is named, Bethany. Sure we are now more crowded than ever but we are still happy to welcome this babies to our nurturing home.

No comments:

Post a Comment