Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Monday, September 3, 2012

Consuelo Barillas ch 16- Our sedatary life

Consuelo (52) her wife Maura (52)
Narrated by Consuelo
Last update/ Next update
Photobucket
The store has been doing great but Maura and I have decided to expand a little and maybe sell some produce.  Growing veggies out back reminds me so much of my parents. I remember my dad used to assign us a row of plants. If we took care of them then we would get to keep the money once harvest time came. I hope I still have my dad's green thumb.
Photobucket
Now that we are alone it's fun to have the grand kids visit.  Hellen lived with us before so she comes by more often than the rest.  She is a "big girl" now so she says she doesn't require too much supervision. I think she knows that she is our favorite.
Photobucket
Now I have time to sit down and read to her. I didn't have this much time when my own kids were growing up.  I now take these opportunities and miss that I didn't do it as much with my own kids.
Photobucket
When Jacquelyn and Opal come to pick her up we are again left alone.  Maura has been suggesting that we should get one or two dogs to keep us company.  I told her that we should wait a bit. Having pets is a big responsibility that I am not sure if I want to have at this point.
Photobucket
I am rethinking this whole pet idea especially since we just finished redecorating our living room.  Its a total different shopping experience to buy things that you know there are no kids around to break.  I am still undecided about the dogs or cats...but we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment