Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Friday, September 14, 2012

Orlando Bertino Ch. 4- Underneath my skin

Orlando (29) ex of Lizandra Barillas
Narrated by Orlando
Photobucket
Things between Jasmine and I are not headed in the right direction. I see here and I wonder why in the world I am still dating her.
Photobucket
It's not happening with just Jasmine but it's also with the other girl I was dating, Jill.  We met up for a quick bite and she was so annoying. Seriously had nothing interesting to say.  I honestly just wanted to get out of there.
Photobucket
Now Alexa is totally a different story.  I can't wait to be with her. Lately she is all that I think about.  She has somehow she has gotten under my skin.
Photobucket
I have been dating Alexa for a while.  I finally asked her if she wanted to formalize things between us.  She was shocked that I asked.  One thing that we have is common is our love for uncommitted relationships. We like having a variety.
Photobucket
But she said yes. She wants us to try dating just each other. Hopefully things will work between us.
************
Photobucket
One thing is that she keeps our life spicy. I know that  I can not live with out Alexa. I hope that she feels the same way about me.
Photobucket
I decided to get take a gamble and bought a ring.  She was shocked when I slid it to her on my dinning room table. She could not believe that I was truly asking her to get married.
Photobucket
She told me I was pushing the envelope. I thought she would say no but she surprised her and myself by saying yes.
Photobucket
We had a simple ceremony.  It was just her and I and the justice of the peace. This is the way we wanted it. Just the two of us.
Photobucket
Alexa was shaking when she put the ring on my finger. We said our vows and now we can say we are a married couple.

Author's note:
Love live the Bertinos. It took forever for Orlando to wish to get engaged. I was scared that I was going to have him date all of the townies  In the end Alexa was the one that triggered the engagement roll. I was so ecstatic and married him off before he changed his mind! lol.  So here they are.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment