Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Malcolm Kavanaugh Ch2- Lives are changing.

Malcolm (29) his finacee Parker (26)
Narrated by Malcolm
Photobucket
I am still working on the repair shop part of my business. But at the same time I am hoping to expand my dealer portion.
Photobucket
No matter how hard I try there are some customers that are just not nice.  Some just try to get a deal no matter what.  I try my best but at the end of the day I still have to make a profit.
Photobucket
The worst is when people need a repair done to their car and they want it dirt cheap. Piece of advice people...old cars take more time and money to repair.
********
Photobucket
I was so happy when my wedding day was here. Parker and I had a small informal wedding ceremony.  We were still getting to know people in our community.  For now it was just us friends who are more like family.
Photobucket
Laurel, Emma and Mackenzie were great bridesmaids.  I had Delaney as my best man.  Now he is not only my good friend but he also my brother-in-law. 
Photobucket
Our vows were simple.  We just declared our love for each other.  I never thought that I would marry a woman as fiesty as Parker yet I can not see myself living without her.
Photobucket
We had a great ceremony. 
Photobucket
Here we are with Parker's brother Delaney and his wife (one of Parker's best friends) Laurel.
Photobucket
We had a small intimate dinner to celebrate. This is why I didnt understand why Parker was so anxious. Who did she have to impress other than us? 
Photobucket
We toasted to the love and support of our family and friends. 
Photobucket
It was a great day.
*************
Photobucket
A few months later we were all moved in and ready to get our lives started.  Parker was having a hard time getting used to my house and all the construction that was still going on.  I don't have much money to spare right now.  We were discussing finances when all of a sudden she excused herself.
Photobucket
I knew she wasn't doing too good because I heard her puking in the bathroom. 
Photobucket
I was concerned and asked her if she was OK.  She said that she had been feeling nauseous lately and was not eating correctly.  I suspected she might be expecting.
Photobucket
She said I was crazy but I swear that all signs pointing to baby but she didnt want to believe it. She told me that she had been careful.  Let see what happens. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment