Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Carson Barillas- One day at a time.

Carson (35) his wife Vanessa (43)
Their kids: Jewel & Julian (10) and Giovanni & Lorenzo (6)
Narrated by Carson
Photobucket
We have been trying to have another baby and its just not happening.  I have told Vanessa to relax that it will happen when it does but she is impatient. As a doctor I know that these things can take time.  She blames herself since with our other kids we barely touched and she was pregnant.
Photobucket
I am trying to avoid our life becoming one big calendar of dates and times to get pregnant.  I know she's stressed but I can see it in her face when she thinks we should have sex.  I hope we get pregnant soon. 
Photobucket
I love when my aunts come over to talk to Vanessa about the going ons in the Barillas clan. I take these opportunities to get out of the house. 
Photobucket
Soon I am back home and to my surprise my quad sister Shaila was over.  Its great to see her over here.  Ever since she got married its been hard to see her.  My kids love their aunt. I asked where Vanessa was at and Shaila just gave me a look.  I knew that Vanessa was waiting for me in the bedroom. 
Photobucket
I showered changed and Vanessa said she wanted to talk.  She told me that she had given up.  For now we are going to take it slow and if it happens...then it happens.  I couldn't agree more.
*************
Photobucket
It always amazes me that I need my computer to write in charts....but I can't pull my son off so I just look at them and go and read book.
Photobucket
On my way, I heard Vanessa throwing up.  I was scared but she told me that she was pregnant.  I guess we didn't have to try any more. 
Photobucket
We told the kids and they were all excited.  Jewel just wanted to know if she was now able to baby sit.  We told her yes but under supervision.
Photobucket
This pregnancy is different than others. Vanessa is more delicate so I have her laying on the couch.  Any other woman would appreciate this but not my Vanessa.
Photobucket
She cringes knowing that I will do the cooking and not her.  She forgets that I do know how to cook. Well at least I hope the kids will pretend to like it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment