Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Emma Cooke Ch 2- Here come the Gardeners

Emma(26) her husband Jack (29)
Photobucket
Narrated by
Photobucket
Jack and I have never been busier than now.  I am trying to get into the thing called a garden club.  While Jack is trying to help his law firm grow. Amongst all that we discovered I was pregnant.  We were so excited with our news.
Photobucket
Like I mentioned before I was trying to get into the garden club but I also had to keep my business up and running.  Clients are beginning to flock to my store and that makes me happy.  I am glad that business is definitely picking up.
Photobucket
The gardens are alive and doing well. I needed to make sure that my fields were presentable  The famous garden club were going to come to judge it..
Photobucket
While I was busy with the garden club, Jack helped me by being my temp cashier. He didn't like it but I though he looked cute behind the register.
Photobucket
But soon it was time for me to take over the register. I had no time to celebrate that I made it into the garden club.  Yes I sure did!! Of course I wanted to celebrate but couldn't do it at the moment. I had a bunch of customers waiting to be attended.
Photobucket
I invited the girls over to celebrate. Jack took the opportunity to hang out with Delaney, Malcolm and Carter. Its great that they get along like we do.  We all had news to share.  It was great getting caught up with our daily lives. I still remember when we used to live in the same home.  Now its sad that we all live separately. But we had to grow up and here we are.
Photobucket
We sat down to watch some movies.  We had such a blast watching movies and trying to come up with baby names. 
Photobucket
Its sad when its time for everyone to go home. There are times when I wished we all lived together.
Photobucket
But then again I love when Jack comes home. I wouldn't trade my life for anything in the world.
Photobucket
Then it was time to welcome our baby.  Jack was worried and wanted me to go to the hospital. I wanted to wait a little more.

Photobucket
That night we welcomed our son Brody Jack Cooke.  Jack was ecstatic but nervous to hold our baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment