Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Monday, September 3, 2012

Amarilis Barillas- ch 16 I the fitness guru

Amarilis (52), Meadow (52)
The kids currently living at home: Julieta, Ramon and Raquel (14)
Narrated by Amarilis
Last update/next update
Photobucket
Its been hard having teenagers when Meadow and I both feel like we are old as dirt.  In order to help up survive I have insisted that Meadow and I begin a fitness program. I am afterall a coach what a shame would it be for me not to have my wife and I live a healthier lifestyle?
Photobucket
Meadow was not too keen on the idea. I however, was more than willing to put my share of blood, sweat and tears into my workout routine.
Photobucket
At the end of the day it helps me cope with my last set of children.  Sometimes Meadow and I wonder what we were thinking when we decided to have kids later in life.  But as much as they are demanding, they are also rewarding. 

Photobucket
There are times when Meadow does not see the rewarding part at all.  Especially when she has to break up a fight between Ramon and Raquel. Those two are always going after each other.  I tell Meadow we should enjoy this since sooner or later they too will be gone and it will be her and I in this big house.

No comments:

Post a Comment