Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Oscar Joshua Barillas III- Second time's a charm.

Oscar Joshua III (24)
last update/ next update
Photobucket
Previous update/next update
Narrated by Joshua
Photobucket
My parents are so excited about leaving to their vacation home. It's fun for them to be able to leave for two or more months now. They both keep saying they want to retire but they wont. My sister Melody came over as a goodbye dinner for my parents. We all know that she separated from Joshua a while back. None of us say anything. We wait for her to bring it up.
Photobucket
As Melody leaves I give her a big hug of support. We have always been close so it hurts to see my sister in pain over her separation.
*********
Photobucket
With the parents gone, I tend to go out more and explore Viramontes night life. I have been dating a little bit but I have not found anyone really interesting.
Photobucket
I even started dating one girl Cecilia Dorman. She is great looking but for some reason we fizzled. I am just not feeling it with any girl I have dated thus far.
Photobucket
Of course I would pick the poker table with one seat open for Ava. I felt her the minute she came into the lounge. She just smiled at me and asked if she could join me. None of us said no. It was after all an open table.
Photobucket
She surprised me when she said, "If I win this hand then you owe me dinner". I owed her dinner after that hand. What did she want from me?
Photobucket
During dinner we put everything on the table literally. She told me how she missed me and she wanted to know if there was still a chance for us to get back together. What was I going to say? All my dates were pale in comparison to her. My blood boiled the minute I felt her presence.
Photobucket
I agreed and she kissed me goodnight. I almost told her to come back home with me. I knew that it was wrong so I cooled it for a little bit.
*************
Photobucket
I love my uncle Adam. He is always asking me to eat at his restaurant. Every time he says it's on the house but I promptly pay. He is one of my favorite uncles but I don't want to abuse my nephew privileges.
Photobucket
Ava and I have been on again for a while. Its great seeing her. When we get together it's like we were never separated. I know for a fact that this is the woman that I want to see for the rest of my life.
Photobucket
We went back to my house and I told her that I loved her. I asked her if she would be willing to move back to Viramontes and she said yes. She was not as happy in Paradise Springs as she thought she would.
Photobucket
I knew this was the moment...I got down on one knee.....
Photobucket
And proposed. She said yes and now I am the happiest man on earth. For now we have to get her moved back. She wants to rent and apartment and asked if we could live together. While I love being rent free...I also know I have to grow up. When my parents come back I will break the news to them that I am moving out with Ava.

No comments:

Post a Comment