Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Raj Behal ch 3- We are lucky.

Raj (27) his wife Lakshmi (22) and their son Imran (3)
narrated by Lakshmi
Photobucket
I didnt know whether telling Raj that I was pregnant again was good news or bad.  He was a little shocked that I was pregnant.
Photobucket
the next day Raj went to work as any other day.  He is reserved and didnt tell me much about my pregnancy. To be honest I expected him to be more excited than he was.
Photobucket
Regardless of how he took my pregnancy news, he is a great dad.  Everytime he comes home he says hi to me and runs straight to Imran. I don't even have to ask him for help when it comes to our son.
Photobucket
On this night I decided that I would bathe Imran before our guests came over for dinner.  Imran loves his baths a little too much. He would love to be in that tub forever. Once he was bathed I decided to put him to bed.
Photobucket
We have become friendlier with his colleague Carson and his wife Vanessa. I like having dinner with them.  Conversation flows freely amongst us.
**************
Photobucket
No matter how late we go to sleep, I still have to get up early to make sure that Imran has breakfast.  He wakes up at exactly the same time like clockwork.
Photobucket
To my surprise Raj got up and fixed all of us breakfast.  I was truly shocked.  He told me he was so proud of me being a mom but he was scared about being a dad to a second child.  His job is busier than now than before but he is a great dad.
Photobucket
I made sure that he knew he was not only a great dad but a great husband as well.  I am so in love with this man.
Photobucket
Yes I definitely am one lucky woman. I love my family and can't wait for the arrival of our new baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment