Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, September 22, 2012

MacKenzie Maguire- Ch 2- Yes I am Pregnant.

MacKenzie (26) her husband Carter Maguire (27)
Photobucket
Narrated by MacKenzie
Photobucket
Carter and I are ecstatic that we are expecting.  He could not believe that I spilled the beans about our baby while having dinner at Parker and Delaney's place.  I just couldn't help but share my happiness with my best friends.
Photobucket
The downside at least for me being pregnant is the absolute nausea!  I asked Emma if it was this bad for her but she says it wasnt. I guess I am the only lucky one.
Photobucket
Carter has been great with making sure I feel better.  He likes to snuggle and even tries to rub the baby bump.  I like when we spend time in bed together.  I keep telling him that our days in bed being lazy are goign to be done when the baby gets here. 
Photobucket
For now we just enjoy being home alone and hanging out in our pjs.  Carter likes to read books and grade his students papers. I on the other hand like to feed my bundle of joy. I am now always hungry.  Lets see how the rest of this pregnancy goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment