Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Lauren Barillas Santander- ch 5- New home equals a new life

Lauren Barillas-Santander (27) her husband Alon (28)
Their kids: Albieri, Lucas, Manuela and Tracy (4) and Aster (1)
Previous update/next update
Photobucket
Narrated by Lauren. lives in Colorado Springs.
Photobucket
We are settling into our new house. I think its great that we have all this space for the kids. My sister Jacqueline has been coming around to help us get settled.
Photobucket'
Aster is now 2 and for now his crib is in our bedroom. He still gets up in the middle of the night and we wouldn't want the other kids been awakened by his cries.
Photobucket
Having a quad of kids plus a two year old can get hectic sometimes. I hate to admit that its a relief that the quads turned five and are going to school full-time now.
******
Photobucket
Go figure that now that I only have Aster to take care of I get sick. I have been feeling ill and Alon is concerned about the kids and me. I am a stay at home mom but I still need help for when the kids come home.
Photobucket
Thankfully my mom Maura came to help us out. I miss her home cooking. My sisters are happy to have one of my moms here in Colorado springs. I tried to convince both of them to move here but their heart is in Viramontes.
Photobucket
Manuela was concerned about my health. I guess she was scared that I was not going to get better. I assured her that everything was going to be OK.
Photobucket
After all I found out why I was feeling so sick. I managed to go to the doctor to find out that I was pregnant. This was not planned. We are so financially strapped that another child is going to really cause more financial problems.
Photobucket
I did not even know how to tell Alon. We both agreed to wait before actually having another baby.
Photobucket
I waited until one peaceful morning and I told Alon that I was expecting. I heard silence and then he said, "thank goodness. I thought you were were going to tell me something worse."
Photobucket
I asked him if he was fine having another baby so soon. We are not nearly financially sound so we are in the red. He reassured me that things happen for a reason. We would be fine. I love my husband but seriously I will be devastated if we have another set of quads. I just hope I don't continue to get sick throughout my pregnancy.

Author's note~~~
Poor Lauren. I really wanted them to take a break from having babies. Her pregnancy is purely from ACR. I hope they don't go too much in the red that they will have to give up the house.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I am both happy for them and worried about them. Six kids, hopefully they can make it work.

    ReplyDelete