Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Audrina Barillas ch 5- The door to the past is closed

Audrina Barillas (27)
Location: Colorado Springs
last update/next update
Photobucket
Previous update/next update
Narrated by Audrina
Photobucket
Now that my sister Jacquelyn lives here its great seeing her on a daily basis. We are all trying to rekindle our relationships. I told her that Ashley and I were done for good and she agreed it was a good idea.
Photobucket
I began seeing someone else a lot. his name is Andrew Couderc and apparently we went to college around the same time. He was two years behind me but I honestly don't remember him and he doesn't me so were good.
Photobucket
After our first few dates he bought me a fish tank. I could not believe that he did that. He told me that it was so I would not be so lonely. Andrew goes away on business sometimes so I guess he wanted the fish to keep me company. He is a painter and he goes on tours.... I have a feeling these were his fish and he wants me to keep them alive for him.
Photobucket
When Andrew gets back its all about us time. He has been successful in selling his paintings. I think he is going to hit the big time but he doesn't think so. For now he is working on reproducing great arts or doing self portraits.
Photobucket
We see each other every night. Colorado is really bring up their business district but for now we already have our favorite restaruant. I am still working as a teacher assistant but I started selling small sewing projects on the side. I guess this is why we get along. We are both artsy.
Photobucket
After months of dating and messing around I decided we should take the next step. Andrew was cautious because he wanted us both to be sure.
Photobucket
It was great sex. It was awesome sex. It had been so long that we both were exhausted afterward. He had to go on another selling tour so we would not see each other for a couple of weeks. I knew that we would both suffer until we could be like this again.
****************
Photobucket
I decided to have a small family dinner at my house. It is pretty small but we can managed to fit everyone in. Besides Lizandra was coming from Viramontes to visit too!
Photobucket
Liz and I get along better than anyone in our quad pod. I loved seeing Lizandra happy at her job. I want her to move her to Colorado with us but she insists that she loves Viramontes. I guess she is also happily dating now. Seeing her get divorced was hard on all of us. We are just happy to see that she is better now. Turns out that she too has a small business on the side too. she is arranging flowers and getting better at it. I just hope my sewing business starts picking up soon too.
Photobucket
Lunch was a little chaotic but we all sat down and talked. I guess Jacquelyn is feeling guilty about us not being that close to our older brothers and sisters. Its hard raising two sets of quads. It was really hard for our parents who divorced (which cause the rift between the older siblings and us)and are now happily together again. We all agreed that we should make the effort to create family bonds. After all our older sibilings: Shaila, Dylan, Carson and Alfredo don't even know Lauren's kids. They barely know Jacquelyn's daughter Hellen. I guess we just have to try harder.
Photobucket
After they all left I went back to my sewing room. I had a big order of pot holders to complete before turning in. I thought about Andrew and wished for him to be here with me. For now at least it will be me and my sewing.

2 comments:

  1. I love how Andrew gave her fish, and she immediately thinks that they are his fish and he just wants her to keep them fed while he's gone! That cracked me up. Sounds like Audrina comes from a big family! I have one really big family like that in my game and they have married into all of the other families, so now just about everyone is related in one way or another! Lol, craziness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew and the fish are so funny. At least he trust her enough to give them to her.

    ReplyDelete