Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Amarilis Barillas ch 13- Family Connections

Amarilis (50) her live in girlfriend Meadow (50)
Their kids living at home: Julieta, Ramon and Raquel (12)
last update/ next update
Photobucket
Previous Update/Next Update
Narrated by Meadow
Photobucket
We are pure evil. Is it sad to say that we let our hair down when the kids go to school? Sure we do the necessary household things but now that Amarilis has more days off....well we tend to relax.
Photobucket
The hot tub is our favorite spot. I love sitting back relaxing and enjoying our yard. Soon we will be an empty nest. Our last triplets are turning 13 and before you know it they will either be off to college or married. At least Amarilis thinks they will all get married before following our footsteps to college. As of now only Aaron who had the most difficult situation was the one who graduated . We can only hope for the rest.
Photobucket
I get out of the hot tub because I have to get ready for the kids to come home. Amarilis bribes me and heads to the pool to relax some more.
*********
Photobucket
We have been trying to hold our women's family group but attendance is dwindling. This time it was only Brandi, Maura and myself. Amarilis was working so she couldn't attend. We all vowed to get the word out and not let this die. This was the time when we all can catch up with the family.
Photobucket
Speaking of which I had the pleasure of having my baby grandchildren come over for the meeting. Desiree and Eunice are our brand new additions to the Barillas Clan. They are technically Wades...but for us its Barillas all the way!
Photobucket
Brandi and I fawned over them. Isabel being a brand new mommy has time off of work to pay us several visits.
Photobucket
I am glad to see that Isabel is adjusting to being a new mom to twins. Brandi was glad too that her niece was looking good after having twins.
Photobucket
Yet she also wants to be spoiled by her own mommy. I don't mind at all. My poor little baby needs to get pampered too. Soon she puts the twins back in the car and heads home so Veronica can see the babies.
**************
Photobucket
Raquel and Jacquelyn are excited because they are turning 13. Its always the same with all my kids. They seem to think that 13 is some magical number. They are transferring to high school and they have no problems about it. I sat the girls down and had the talk with them. All I kept hearing was ewww. We also had to plan the family dinner to celebrate this occasion.
***
Photobucket
Amarilis invited her whole family and many of them made it. I told Consuelo, Vanessa and the other wives that we expected them to come over for the monthly meeting next time. They all were embarrassed having missed our get together. I was hoping for Arthur and Amarilis to talk and put their argument to rest. It did not happen but apparently Arthur was invited to dinner so they can discuss.
********
Photobucket
Having teens in the house can get loud. Arthur came over and he and Amarilis worked out their disagreement. Amarilis even offered to have Arthur and Anthony move in but he refused. Apparently they want to make it on their own. I am proud of both of them for burying the hatchet.
Photobucket
At dinner we had the whole family come over. Just our children and their spouses. Amarilis announced the fight between her and Arthur was over. Everyone let out a sigh of relief. I was just happy to see my family sit around our dinner table with our brand new additions. This is when we all know that we are connected.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Extras:
Photobucket
I had to take this picture because when Julieta aged up she looked like the spitting image of her sister Isabel. I know I need a better picture but Julieta is in the back and Isabel in the front. They look so alike its scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment