Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Raj Behal- Ch 2- I want more.

Raj (25) his wife Lakshmi (20)
Photobucket
Narrated by Lakshmi
Previous update/ next update

Photobucket
Raj's practice is now finally steady. For a minute I was worried that we would not have enough money to pay our rent. The good news is that here they pay you whether patients subscribe to your clinic or not. While Raj is curing his patients I am here at home with Imran.
Photobucket
Raj feels bad that by the time he comes home Imran is asleep. We have been talking about celebrating his second birthday but my sister Deeba is unable to come home for the party. Raj felt that we should wait to celebrate at a later time. He asked about Deeba and I was happy to report that she is doing great at University.
Photobucket
I myself didn't go to university but Raj teaches me some things at night. Once our kids are grown then I will attend university if I do desire. I am grateful that Raj is not a strict traditionalist.
Photobucket
Now that Imran is 2 he is able to walk more and talk a bit more. Raj has asked me if I would like to start trying for another baby. I would love another baby but where would we fit another child?
Photobucket
I told Raj that we should start planning another baby but we needed more space. Raj agreed and told me that it was time we started house hunting or renting a spacious apartment. If I had a house then a maid would be allowed....for an apartment I would have to clean it. As much as I am tempted I think it will be better if we get an apartment. For now it looks like we will be trying to get a new bundle of joy and an apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment