Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Frances Worthington III- Ch 3. I really am seeing someone.

Frances (33)
Photobucket
Previous update/next update
Narrated by Frances
Photobucket
Sam and I have been seeing each other but we are both so busy that our relationship fizzled. We both knew that it was time for us to end this on a good note.
Photobucket
We hugged and wished each other the best luck in the world. I do wish her the best and I hope that we can remain friends.
**************
Photobucket
I have been dealing with Ariel coming around my apartment lately. The kids have been staying with her and she believes its time for them to start spending time at my apartment. I agree but with school it has been a little hectic. Ariel recently bonded with me when she confessed she had a miscarriage. I told her she should Joshua but she does not feel comfortable doing so.
Photobucket
I don't know whats going on in her relationship but somehow she tried to kiss me. We have three kids together but I don't love her like that anymore. We ended and were done. I told her that I was seeing someone else. She was embarrassed and left right away. I just hope that this does not make it too awkward for us. We still have to co-parent three children.
Photobucket
I did not lie when I said I was seeing someone. Her name is Cecilia Dorman. We met in class and hit it off right away. We didnt pursue it because we both were in relationships. We talked and went out just as friends but now that we are both single...things have changed.
Photobucket
Now we can go out but on dates. It seems like I know her forever. We are getting pretty hot and heavy fast. I feel like im on a high that I want to never end.
Photobucket
Believe it or not we are both still going to school. But after class we got to her apartment or mine. We can't keep our hands off of each other.
Photobucket
It may seem crazy but I know that she and I are meant to be. When I am with her I am on fire and I never want to be without her again.
Photobucket
I bit the bullet and went out to buy an engagement ring. I proposed to her and she said yes. We both wanted a small and simple wedding ceremony.
Photobucket
We literally got married the next day in a civil ceremony. It all happened so fast that I barely had time to get myself ready. The worse part was the my kids were not there. Cecilia has not even met them. We both know it will be fine because we are together now.

Wedding Pics.
Photobucket
I never had a couple love each other naturally so fast. Hopefully that love will last. I am a little nervous on how Ariel will act with Cecilia. I just hope they all can get along.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment