Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Julio Barillas ch 1- To be or not to be.....

Photobucket
Juli0 (26) and his live in boyfriend, Anthony (30)
Narrated by Julio.
Previous update/next update
Photobucket
I left my fathers apartment to live with Anthony. I guess I thought his house was better than it really was. Things were not going as I had thought they were. His farm was newly purchased and he expected us to do the work to get it up and running.
Photobucket
I still work with my dad but on my breaks I like to go to the park to think. I sit there and think about my current situation. On one day I met Matthew. He was nice and we just struck up a conversation. He worked as an Advertising executive near by. It was great to meet him.
Photobucket
After the next several weeks we kept bumping into each other. After a while we both knew what we were doing. We were actively flirting and hoping it would lead to more.
Photobucket
We both knew this was wrong. I was spending more time on my lunch hour with Matthew than at home with Anthony. Matthew asked me what my future plans were and I told him, "I am going to find my own place to live in". I agreed to let go of Anthony and begin a new relationship with Matthew.
Photobucket
I realized that I was acting like my dad but I didn't want to get caught like he has in the past. I wanted to come clean and let Anthony know what was on my mind.
Photobucket
He could not believe that I had been having an emotional affair with Matthew. He wanted to know if we could work things out. He wanted to forgive me but I just could not do it. I wanted be single and free to date.
Photobucket
I told Anthony that what we had ...well had just fizzled. This is when his love for me turned into anger. He was so upset that I would treat him like this. I was a little shocked that he asked me to leave his house. Funny how a few months ago it was our house. Regardless I thought I would have more time to find a place.
Photobucket
I knew Anthony would not let me live there with his new found anger towards me. I called a cab and bid him farewell.
******
Photobucket
The next day I saw Matthew and I told him everything that had happened. He was so excited to know that I was now single.
Photobucket
We kissed and I have to admit that it was a great kiss. I never had kissed Matthew until now. I meant it when I said I was having an emotional affair with Matthew. I don't know if this will last but I know that I am glad to be here without breaking any vows or hurting anyone's feelings.
authors note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The break up of Julio and Anthony can be blamed on ROS. Julio got the "Go to a lot and first person you see you will try to fall in love with" Immediately after he met Matthew he was showing heart balloons for him. I was in shock because I thought he would stay with Anthony. All his rolls were for Matthew.
I moved Julio out and to my surprise there were no Anthony rolls unlike his cousin Joshua and Ava. Julio in my opinion welcomed the break up. Lets see if in the future he will stay with Matthew or move on with someone else.
For now bid farewell to Anthony because I will not be playing him as an extra since only sims who have kids or marriages with one of my core families will become an "extra".

No comments:

Post a Comment