Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Mary Viayaka- Ch 2- School and more school.

Mary (39) ex of Ian Barillas, and their daughter Sayra (10)
Previous update/next update

Narrated by Mary.
Photobucket
It's nice that both Sayra and I can sit after dinner and do our homework together. I am getting through my classes as fast as I can to earn my degree. I know it will help us both out in the future.
Photobucket
I never thought studying would be so hard. I sometimes want to give up but then Sayra tells me that she is proud of me. That little girl knows how to get to me.
Photobucket
It's great that her father Ian comes to pick her up on weekends. So far she has not spent summers with him as she is supposed to.
Photobucket
I had to talk to Ian and ask him about my child support for Sayra. There has been many months that his payment is late, I get half of the amount or worse I do not get it at all. He tells me that the auto shop is not doing great but still I need the money for Sayra's school. He says he will get it to me and I hope he does.
Photobucket
The best is when Sayra comes home from being with her dad. She loves her dad but I can tell she likes being here more. Everytime she comes back she comes with stories of her older brothers. Darcy one of her older brother still live with Ian so they hang out a lot while she's there. Sadley Sayra told me that both August and Ian are now single. I guess August is or got a divorce from Elizabeth.
Photobucket
We clear the table and its homework time again. I wanted Sayra to do her homework before she went to Ian's but she was not game. Now she has to pay the price of doing it before bedtime.
*******
Photobucket
As for my love life there has been little change. I have been dating a little bit but I don't think that it will be more that just dating for fun. I want to focus on school but its hard when you are lonely. My daughter is great but I am lonely and looking for a relationship. Hopefully one day I can be in one again.
Photobucket
But for now my main priority is school. I have to finish this college thing before it finishes me!

Author's note~~~~~~
Mary for those who are new to my posts was living with Ian Barillas. They had one daughter and then separated due to his unfaithfulness. I don't know how its going to be when Sayra actually goes to college or moves out. I hope that Mary has a new relationship by then. She shows no interests in no one at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment