Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Gerard Awon Ch 2 No is a powerful word.

Gerard Sr. (42) his wife Emmy (37)
Their children: Twins: Gerard Jr and Juliann (15)
Photobucket
Narrated by Emmy
Previous update/ Next update
Photobucket
I can finally say that I feel comfortable living here in Viramontes. I thought it would be bad for Gerard to be here with the family of his former love of his life. Now we all get along with Adrienne's family the Barillas clan. I am just happy to have Gerard at home with me on his days off.
Photobucket
The kids are growing up so fast. They are starting to have friends. I guess I never really noticed that the Barillas family is huge here. It seems that all their friends have the Barillas last name. Gerard jr. surprised us with asking if he could take on a part-time job. I was shocked because he never lead on to wanting a job. Gerard Sr. Said he would think about it.
Photobucket
Later when we were turning in, Gerard asked if I could believe that Junior wanted to get a job. I thought it was a great idea. Apparently Gerard wanted Junior to only focus on school. Besides Juliann didn't want a job so there was no need for Junior to get one.
Photobucket
In the morning we like to cuddle and go through our plans for the day/ week. I wanted to get another get together with the doctor's wives. It was nice having them over. I havent seen Mrs. Behal since her son was born. Gerard thought it was a great idea.
Photobucket
Once everyone leaves I can get to cleaning the house. Being a stay at home mom allows me the time to get these chores done.
Photobucket
I went into Junior's room and it was a mess. I wonder how a person with such a messy room could even phantom having a job. Maybe Gerard was right to want him to focus only on school.
Photobucket
I have been wanting to start my garden and finally managed to get the boys to help me. I told them where and what plants I wanted planted here. While they finished up I went in to fix dinner.
Photobucket
I over heard Junior asking Gerard, "so if this is mom's garden...remind me why we are doing all the work?"
"Because mom said so now keep planting so we can be done in time"
Photobucket
Juliann is a little quiet lately. I wonder if she likes someone at school or she is just that worried about her grades. I started noticing that she does her homework nonstop from the moment she gets home.
Photobucket
Soon I realized that it was for her to monopolized the phone.
Photobucket
Gerard came in and just stared at Juliann. I thought he was going to say something but he just stared at her. She is daddy's little girl.
Photobucket
At dinner Gerard reminded Juliann not to tie up the phone line. Junior kept pestering about his job. I could tell that Gerard was getting a little tense. Juliann kept arguing that she had rights to use the phone.
Photobucket
Junior was in shock of hearing NO to his job request. He was beginning to argue his points to Gerard.
Photobucket
I tried to interceed and tell everyone that this was not dinnertime conversation.
Photobucket
Then it was too late. Gerard slammed his fork down and said, "I said NO. NO to you tying up the phone line and NO to your job request Junior. I will not sit here and be questioned about my decisions. I want both of you to focus on school. End of discussion. Now eat"
We all ate in silence but I have the feeling this is not the last time I hear these arguments..after all we are living with teenagers.

No comments:

Post a Comment